Crossword Puzzles, American History, and my friends are what I live for.
Here's the important thing: I may not be skinny, pretty, or "hot", but I will, for damn sure, put a smile on your face.
1. My name is Kayan Marie Olinger. Can’t pronounce it?
Don’t worry, a ton of people can’t.
2. I have recently found my love of dancing. It took me 18 years, and I’m still not very graceful, but I love moving.
3. As far as confidence goes? Eh…I’m working on it.
4. As far as I’m concerned, everything can be mended with a hug. :)
5. Late night car rides? Yes, please. However, I probably shouldn’t be the one who is driving.
6. I am always worried that someone will judge me based on the gap in my teeth.
7. When I’m older, I’ll be working at the Smithsonian. You can bank on that.
8. When I’m frustrated, I say bad words. A lot.
9. My family is everything to me.
10. I love Christmas music. All the time. :)
I’m scared that, no matter how hard I try, that I’m still not going to be good enough.
I’m scared that, even though I am perfectly happy and considerate 85% of the time, that 15% will ruin me.
But, I’m brave enough to overcome anything.
And, that 15% of moments where I’m insensitive.
15% of times when I don’t care about anything.
15% of split-seconds when I tell you like it is.
If you were really my ‘best friend’ like you claim to be, you would look past it.
Because, let’s face it.
You aren’t always a ray of fucking sunshine, either.
1. Make me laugh.
2. I like the small things. Like an “I’m thinking of you, babe,” text.
3. Kiss me on the side of my mouth.
4. Wake me up with “Good morning” texts.
5. Take me out for ice cream.
6. Push me on a swing.
7. Be my best friend.
8. Hold my hand like you never want to let go. :)
1. I love, love, love laughing. If you can make me laugh, we’ll be friends.
2. I’m addicted to crushed ice.
3. I’m always looking for advice, about anything, anytime.
4. I am scared about what’s going to happen in the next 5-7 years.
5. Sometimes, I think that my fear of being loved will keep me from being really happy.
6. I love my body, even if I think that I’m a bit on the chubby side.
7. I love tradition. I’ll do my hardest to keep whatever tradition going. It makes me feel like I’m an important part of something.
8. Fall football games are my favorites. Especially, when afterward, I can hang out with all of my friends, around a bonfire just talking.
9. Kiss my forehead, and I’ll blush. Guaranteed.